Friday, December 7, 2007

This Thing of Ours

Agassi's a pimp. He never could've out-played Bjorn. But I didn't know until this day that it was McEnroe all along.
US tennis legend John McEnroe expressed his concern on Friday that organised crime, such as the Russian mafia, could be infiltrating tennis.

The former world number one believes that threats to tennis players or their families could be forcing them into throwing matches.
Source: Breitbart.com via Drudge

First of all, Johnny,there is no such thing as the "Mafia."

Second, how afraid are you really if you have no qualms talking about it?


You don't understand. Johnny McEnroe never gets that match. That match is perfect for him, it'll make him a big star, and I'm gonna run him out of the business - and let me tell you why: Johnny McEnroe ruined one of HHR's most valuable proteges. For three years we had her under contract - serving lessons, backhand lessons, doubles lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, and that it's not all dollars and cents: She was beautiful; she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had it all over the world. And then Johnny McEnroe comes along with his whiny voice and WASPy charm, and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous! And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous! No you get the hell out of here. And you tell that Bolshevik that if he wants to try any rough stuff that I ain't no band leader. Yeah, I heard that story.

No comments: