Thursday, December 20, 2007

TO: Appologist or Antagonist?

(Photo: americasteamsucks.com)

Just hours ago we both chided TO for picking on an innocent diva while also noting how impressed we were that he took that route as opposed to blaming his QB, as he so often does (Misdirected Anger).

However, as predicted, Terrell has cast the first stone at Cowboy Tony:

"He had a bad game. I don't think she had anything to do with it."

Granted, he threw in "We lost as a team." But still. Not Jessica's fault. Tony's bad game.


OK. I'll try not to be such a Debbie Downer, only if he also comes back with:

"I'm sorry I called Jeff Garcia a butt pirate."
"I'm sorry for ruining the Eagles franchise."
"I'm sorry, Hugh Douglas."
"Mooch, my bad, man."
"Tuna, this is a playoff team you built."
"Grandma, Im sorry you raised me to be such a cock-knocker."
"Donnie Mac, you were the best QB I ever played with not named Koy."
"I am sorry EMTs for making you drive to my house so late that night."

Yeah, we know. Won't happen. So what the hell, give Cowboy Tony the biz.

No comments: