Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Huge American Idol Update!!!!!!!!

Ha, not really, but I thought since Fat Willard opened the doors to coverage of AI, that I would partake.

I am getting old. I used to LOVE the first few weeks of idol where you'd see a bunch of societal rejects being paraded in front of the judges, purposefully for the viewers sake. Not only were these people tone deaf, but it made you wonder whether they were a) legally sane, b) clinically disabled, c) sociopathic, or d) all of the above.

Case in point:



Last night, I figured I could take some time and invest myself into this new season, something I sadly look forward to. After the first guy who couldn't sing a lick, I just couldn't stomach it anymore. Do I really care that much about seeing those who CAN sing? And, if so, does that make me 27 going on 57?

I guess... that's all. More to come, if you care.

No comments: