Monday, January 28, 2008

ESPN has widgets. Gonna get around to those blogs any day now.

In case you don't have a blog feeder, or gave up on them months ago, ESPN.com wants sports fans to know they now have widgets.

ESPN.com has launched many new widgets that offer scores, stats, and news

The best part of this is that ESPN actually admits blogs exist. And I quote.....

ESPN Widgets are portable applications that you can place almost anywhere! You can put them on your blog, your iGoogle home page, your Facebook profile, and many of the other most popular sites on the internet.

Widgets are the future kids. Now we can throw these on our blogs and Myspace pages (right next to our Eminem collages and the results to the 'Am I sassy' quizzes) and get up to date stories about Who is Now, what 1980's movie ballad the Sports Guy feels best describes the 2007 Patriots and how other ESPN personalities feel about the son of God.

1 comment:

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed

reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com