Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mrs. Tony Parker Advising Jess Simpson


This would be some much more relevant and interesting where this an actual relationship and not a sham. But since everyone from Terrell Owens to Terry Bradshaw has advice for the Texas Twosome, so why not Eva Longoria?
"When I first started dating Tony (Parker), I got the same flack, and this was so many years ago that people don't remember," Longoria told PEOPLE on Saturday. "If he had a bad game, it was my fault, if he got injured, it was my fault, if he had a good game, it wasn't because of me."

Longoria's advice to her fellow Texan: "You have to weather that for a while, and once people get over it, they kind of get used to you."
If you ask me, no one really cares about San Antonio or the NBA. So it's not that they get used to you, they just don't care. Plus, he's French.

All-American Cowboys quarterback, though?

Ah whatever. It's a moot point. The relationship will be over as soon as her forthcoming country album flops, at which time she'll probably claim they were never dating anyway, and Cowboy Tony can be swept off his feet by J-Witt.

No comments: