Friday, February 8, 2008

That's my teammate. That's my quarterback.

Cowboy Tony and TO are really taking their new roles as Cowboy Lovers a bit too far this week in Honolulu.

If you can stomach it, check out their little love fest with Fox Sports' Alex Marvez, "T.O., Romo open up about life, football."

Their playful banter makes them look like high school sweethearts just hitting their pubescent stride. They argue over who is the better karaoke singer, espouse their mutual love for The Bucket List, and Cowboy Tony even comments on TO's tearful Romo-related post-game tear shedding: "We (text messaged). I told him it meant a lot because you could see that he cared about me and the team."

It's really a beautiful, touching piece.

I can't imagine how jealous Jason Witten is right now.

No comments: