Highlights from the RemDawg's Japanese trip so far include
- Wanting to jump from the plane
- Going to "See the Sights" (the hotel has a nice lobby!)
- As of March 21 he was halfway through the $500 US (46,000 Yen!) with 4 days to go. Which begs the question, is he still alive?
- There's plenty of Sumo wrestling on TV - 24/7. "Big guys in Diapers"
- Many people speak English
- He will be signing up members of RemDawg Nation. (Kill me. Please. Queer Eye for the Sox Guy was less embarassing than this. If that ever really happened).
- He's been there since Friday and hasn't yet done a game.
So in summation, it's good to be Jerry Remy. Especially if you are obsessed with the effects of time zones on your mental and physical well being. You'd think he was part of a NIH research project or something. I fully expect him to come back refreshed and with a cure for Parkinsons.
If you don't know the source of that picture, you really need to see this. I'm pretty sure it's the song dancing in Dice-K's head at all times (Must... Destroy... All... Foreign... Sauces....)