Friday, July 18, 2008

Erin Andrews : More than 5-10 and Blonde

Erin Andrews, in Gainesville filming for the horrific ESPN segment "Tittletown," talked with the campus' The Independent Florida Alligator about her "humbling" success and notoriety.

"I just want people to realize that there is more to me than being 5-10 and blonde. I actually do my own work, and I study a lot. People don’t know how much hard work goes into this.

I know that the window of people screaming my name isn’t going to last forever. I know that the next best young thing is going to come around sooner or later. I’m just trying to soak it all in while I can."

While we aren't as rabid as most Andrews fans out there (color us Wolf hounds), we admire the fact that she does bring credibility with her good looks. Which is a refreshing combination. She seems to recognize the inevitable environment that surrounds her given appearance and her profession's target demographic, and takes it all in stride, with class, restraint and humor.

1 comment:

More Credible said...

That's my friend Brian Kletter in that picture.

God... he's so lucky.