Friday, July 25, 2008

Taligating just got more better

I love tailgating except for the bathroom situation. I have some 'turding in public issues' that I am working on with my therapist.

A long day of beer drinking and barbeque plus long lines at the Johnny-on-the-Spot can make for some urgent bathroom situations. That's why the Brown Corporation (punny) developed the Shit Box.

Shit Box is a lightweight portable cardboard toilet made specifically for outdoor use. The box pops up from a convenient 14 inch flat pack to a rigid, reusable, comfortable toilet. Each box comes with ten degradable poo bags.

So many words in that product description frighten me to the core.

...made specifically for outdoor use. (This is directed at trailer dwellers and Alabama fans. Outdoor use only.)
...reusable (Unless someone in your crew clocks in at over three bills. Chances are one of you does.)
...ten degradable poo bags (perfect for launching at opposing fans tailgating three rows down.)

What makes this different than a typical box from Staples? The silly little logo of(funny name alert!) Jack Shit on the side and it's $30 price tag.

Where you going to find the privacy in a parking lot full of drunk football fans to use this little gadget?

Beats the shit out of me. Give me enough beer I'll do it my pants. This is also something I am working on in therapy.

1 comment:

Sarge said...

Bog Standard? Steinberg approves...