Check out the new video the Knicks have put together involving rapper Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest.
You can draw your own conclusions, but here are mine...
1. I like Q-Tip, he is a good rapper, "Vivrant Thing" is one of my favorite songs. Rapping entirely about basketball can often sound lame but he does a nice job here and the beat ain't bad. The beginning is just classic overhypness.
2. This video won't get too much air time on MSG as long as Eddy Curry and Stephon Marbury remain in the video, they have combined for six DNP-CDs thus far this season, not exactly the best marketing tools.
3. Eddy Curry is not happy to be in this video.
4. They should have dubbed in Gus Johnson's and any of the calls from this montage, perhaps his amazing laugh.
5. They shouldn't have cut Ewing Jr...why Donnie? WHY?