Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HHR Hugs It Out [12.16.08]


Witten v. TO: Just Shut Up And Move The Chains! (The Landry Hat)

Cleveland State Buzzer Beater Video (Sparty & Friends)

Hottest Tennis Players, Vol.II (Gunaxin)

Mad Dog earmuffs now available for $4.99 at Lord & Taylor (The Sports Hernia)


Flame: The smell of seduction and meat (Tasty Booze)

Commercials that suck the fun out of watching TV (This is Illuminati)

The 10 Hottest Actresses in Holiday Movies (The World of Isaac)

Stoned on Judge Judy (YepYep)

Everything looks gay on a scooter (Banned in Hollywood)

Lets talk about chicks man...

Helen Tucker is T-N-T…dyn-o-mite (Observation Bubble)

Ashlee Simpson dabbles in “anal” (Epic Carnival)

Marisa Miller + Harley-Davidson = Good (MoonDog Sports)

Vanessa Hudgens has huge…boots? (Celebridiot)

Paris Hilton and Gumby: Separated at Birth (Gravy and Biscuits)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.