You pick a team of 20. 3QBs, 4RBs, 4WRs, 2, TEs, 4Ks, 3Defs.
The kicker is you have to fill those slots with the following criteria: 1. You must have at least one player/team D from every NFL playoff team; 2. You cannot have any more than 3 players/team D's from any one team.
There will be no waiver moves, draft picks, or trades allowed. The roster you choose will be the roster you have for the entire playoff season. Once your player/team D is eliminated, you get a zero for the remainder of that player/team def. weeks.
The scoring breakdown is available here.
Here's the field of competition vying for this year's HHR Cup:
- HHR's Ren, Woody, Cynic and part-time contributer and commentor Assasin Ave.
- The Camel Clutch's Eric Garugulo
- 3 Idiots on Sports' Russianator
- Not Qualified to Comment's JD
- Going Five Hole/Yahoo Hockey Blog's Sean Leahy
- CardsDiaspora.com's Aaron Hooks
- Sports Agent Blog's Darren Heitner
- One for the Other Thumb's Cotter
- Bugs & Cranks' Lady Andrea
- Walker of Walker Sports
- The Jets Blog's Brian Bassett
- The Crew from East Coast Bias
- NESW's Ethan Jaynes
- Real Clear Sports' Ryan Hudson
- NE Patriots Draft's James Christensen
- WFNY's Scott
- The Sports Complex's James Beale
- The Zoner