Thursday, January 8, 2009

Exclusive: Cowboy Executive's Leaked Audio on Pacman Jones' Release

Yesterday the Cowboys severed ties with troubled cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones. While many in the Cowboys organization, including spokesman Rich Dalrymple, owner Jerry Jones and Coach Wade Phillips have declined or been unavailable for comment, an HHR contact within the organization has leaked the following audio in which a high-level club executive was overheard expressing his thoughts on Pacman's future.


Follow us on Twitter
@HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

sounds about right!

Addicting Games said...

That's sounds great...

Anyway, this one is my favorite Free Games website.

michele1517 said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

motorcycle clothing

MLB2k11 said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative. Keep posting. I follow you.
Super Bowl Commercials 2012| Money Talks| Money Talks News| Bot and me|