Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not Even an Interview?

Last month, I wrote New York Jets owner Woody Johnson expressing my interest in the team's then-vacant head coaching position. I clearly outlined my experience and provided clear justification as to why I was the best man for the job. Despite acknowledgment that the team received my letter, I was never so much as contacted, nonetheless brought in for an interview. Below is my follow-up letter to Mr. Johnson expressing my displeasure with the process and, ultimately, his decision on Rex Ryan.

(Click to enlarge)


Follow us on Twitter
@HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

2 comments:

blacktygrrrr said...

This is fabulous!

I am also a blogger and I sent my resume for the Raiders job a few years back. It needs updating, as does my team.

http://www.tygrrrrexpress.com/2007/03/my-resume-to-be-the-oakland-raiders-head-coach-gm/

Better luck to both of us next year.

eric aka the Tygrrrr Express

sportsb*tch said...

You're ridiculous :)