Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Craig Sager Isn't Listening

Both Ball Don't Lie and With Leather brought you the video of KG dressing down Craig Sager for his unique style. But right off the bat I noticed something that wasn't exactly honest. KG says, "I've never in my life tried to really go at you for your suit..." and right there, I knew that wasn't the case. Let's take a trip back to November 2007, shall we?

Now I understand KG's more straightforward approach. Craig Sager just won't listen. And if there's something that us beautiful people can't stand, it's when ugly and funny looking people don't heed us the first time. Sometimes when I go 'herding the busted folk' in my neighborhood, it's like I'm saying "Get in the Truck!" to myself.

Follow us on Twitter @HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

No comments: