Friday, March 20, 2009
BlogWithBalls NYC09 Tickets Now Available
Blogs With Balls is a series of regional social sports blogger and new media gatherings featuring speakers and panelists specifically focused on sports fans, writers, sites, teams, athletes and companies; and their ability to maximize new media outlets for promotion and advancement.
Our first event, Blogs with Balls 1.0, is set to take place on June 13, 2009 in New York City.
We’re pleased to announce that pre-sale tickets have officially gone on sale as of today, Friday, March 20.
To get your hands on a Blogs with Balls gold pass for the discounted rate of $49 (plus a very small — under $2 — service fee), simply head over to blogswithballs.eventbrite.com.
There are a limited number of discounted pre-sale tickets, so act fast!
SCHEDULED TO APPEAR
The current list of confirmed speakers/panelists includes:
* Jim Bankoff, SB Nation
* Nat Berman, Uncoached
* Adam Best, FanSided.com, Arrowhead Addict
* Sarah Braesch, BlogHer, Social Media Consultant
* A.J. Daulerio, Deadspin
* Jim DeLorenzo, Octagon
* Jason Gurney, Co-Founder, BallHype.com
* Dan Levy, On the DL Podcast
* Jarret Myer, Co-Founder, Uproxx Media
* John Ness, NBC Local
* Jeff Pearlman, Author, SI.com Columnist
* Julia Roy, Undercurrent.com, JuliaRoy.com
* Matt Sebek, JoeSportsFan.com
* Dan Shanoff, DanShanoff.com
* Andrew Simon, WhoDeyRevolution.com
* Sarah Spain, Mouthpiece Sports
* Ryan Spoon, InGameNow.com
* Dan Steinberg, The Washington Post’s D.C. Sports Bog
* Richard Ting, R/GA, Flytip
* Jimmy Traina, Senior Producer, SI.com
* Michael Tunison, KissingSuzyKolber.com
* Matt Ufford, WithLeather.com
* Pete Vlastelica, CEO, Yardbarker.com
* Greg Wyshynski, Editor, Yahoo! Sports’ Puck Daddy
For more information, be sure to visit blogswithballs.com.