Monday, November 16, 2009

Michelle Wie Finally Realizes Dream of Having Beer Poured on Her

Michelle Wie finally got her first win on the LPGA tour. For somebody who has been saddled with so many expectations over the last several years it was nice to see her finally get a victory and perhaps pick up what is the first of many tour wins. One interesting quote involved the post tourney celebration after the final tap in. Full article below, but here is Wie's quote, read by itself, it has to make you laugh.

"Just seeing them come out and pour beer all over me, it was a great feeling," Wie said. "I've always seen it on TV and I've always wanted people to pour beer on me. It was as great as I thought it was."


Wie shoots 13-under for 1st pro win


Follow us on Twitter
@HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

No comments: