Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Worthless

As you are aware, as youngsters Fat Willard and I had an almost religious zeal for baseball card collecting. Hell, I collected anything sports related I could get my hands on. I'm even the stupid idiot moron who spent money on crappy crap like this:



I guess I thought if I was good enough to wear t-shirts with Taz, Bugs and Daffy donned in my favorite sports team's apparel, I was good enough to shell out money for cards in the same vain.

Stupid, stupid, stupid idiot.

What's even worse is I CAN'T THROW THIS CRAP OUT.

In addition to baseball, football & basketball cards, I have totes and totes and totes of boxes of everything from Desert Storm cards to the A-Team, and maybe even worse than Upper Deck Looney Tunes, hockey. Yep, I even have those.

Any way, I found this site feature months ago, and still find myself going back and re-reading it regularly for a good laugh, not only because I have most of these cards (or ones just like them), but I remember when playing high school baseball we used to compete to see who could find the most obscure players and post their ridiculous cards around the locker room. (Click the banner for the link.)


Kudos to you, JoeSportsFan.

Go check out their site. Tons of funny sheet on there. Then again, you've probably already been there.

No comments: