
Please. Just go away. Seriously. I know its so redundant to rip this guy but I just can't take it anymore.
Maybe it's because this afternoon I finally swore off Eskin for good and, as such, forced myself over to ESPN Radio just in time to catch the end of his show.
Now he's on Sports Center and he just dropped this one...
(Bonds) "is targeted more than the average white athlete would be. Reality."
Granted, the anchor totally baited him towards commenting on race, but seriously, does he just not get it or is he too wrapped up in the parody of himself?
His biggest argument was comparing Barry to McGuire, and questioned the timing of the investigation in that people ignored the PED problem when Big Mac was setting the season HR record. He conveniently forgets the color of the guy going toe-to-toe with McGuire.
STOP FN YELLING.
I can't take it.
1 comment:
I do think he is treated disproportionately, but it more surrounding his talent and being a jerk than anything else.
It's a bad combo when reporters don't like you and they still have to write about how great you are.
Post a Comment