Monday, April 21, 2008

Commercial CRitic: Barney Loans Staff to Reebok

The Reebok/Dick’s Sporting Goods commercial featuring Stacy Keibler, Torry Holt, Chad Johnson and Matt Hasselbeck may have been written and produced by the crack staff of Barney and Friends.

For some reason, Matt Hasselbeck’s Facebook page is the only place I can find it on the World Wide Webs.

The light banter reminds me of the dialogue of the aforementioned television show.

Stacy: Matt do you like to dance?
Matt: Yes, watch. [begin to dance]
Chad: Heeheehe
Torry: You’re funny, Matt
Stacy: Hehehe, I like chocolate.

(There are much better photos out there. Fun research)

I expect a little more from Reebok even if they want to do a light piece. At least they show the athletes (sure I will give the WWE Diva the loose moniker) running with the shoe, but I doubt the spot will help gain market share.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

Lenders have no hesitation in approving the loan amount the same day of applying for it as the borrower can easily pay off the loan amount through next paycheque. for more information about Same Day Cash