Rick Reilly for ESPN the Magazine put together what he calls his "must-see" sporting events to see live, proving (again) he still doesn't know sh*t from shinola.
Rick Riley: The 10 best sporting events to see live
Commentary courtesy of Assassin Ave.
10. Home Run Derby NOT EVEN A REAL FUCKING GAME!
9. Iditarod -- WHAT?!! IT'S F*CKING COLD AND YOU CAN'T SEE ANY OF THE ACTION!
8. Ryder Cup -- GOLF KINDA SUCKS LIVES. AGAIN, YOU CAN'T SEE ANY OF THE ACTION AND AT BIG EVENTS YOU CAN'T MOVE AROUND CUZ THE CROWDS ARE SO BIG!
7. Yankees vs. Red Sox at Fenway - AGREED
6. America's Cup -- UMM, SURE
5. Tour de France -- BEYOND DRESSING UP IN A DEVIL CUSTOM AND CHASING PEOPLE, I DON'T SEE THE APPEAL.
4. North Carolina vs. Duke at Cameron Indoor Stadium - AGREED.
3. Wimbledon -- ONLY TO CHECK OUT THE CHICKS.
2. Kentucky Derby -- HST OWNS THIS ONE.
1. Masters -- AGAIN, GOLF IS RIDICULOUS LIVE.
Not a single football game? Come on, the big college rivalries are the best thing to see in sports. Talk about pumped up crowds.
Thanks for nothing, Rick.