Monday, November 30, 2009

Kissing Craig Sager

I almost wish I could spend an extended vacation in Cleveland (until I remember it's Cleveland).

From the gal who brought us Airbrushed Brady Quinn...

Last summer, when the Cavs were in the playoffs, I was sitting outside of a bar/pizzeria in downtown Cleveland when along walks (stumbles) a man wearing a TNT polo. I almost didn't recognize him without the usual light purple coat and tie combo, but as he entered the bar I yelled, "Hey Sager!" to which he spun around and greeted our group. After taking pictures and hanging out for a minute, he slid up to the bar, ordered a slice of pizza and a beer, faced both, and then disappeared into the night.

-Katie (and Rick)

"I want to kiss you..."

Follow us on Twitter
@HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

No comments: