Seriously...why would they request a photo and a 2-minute video showcasing one's "personality?"
What could be better than getting paid to watch the entire 2011 baseball season?
Major League Baseball is looking for the ultimate baseball fan for the ultimate dream job. Watch every single game and blog your thoughts and opinions on all the hottest topics of the season.
Major League Baseball is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
• Baseball expert
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to utilize digital social media
• Comfortable on camera
• Larger than life and witty personality
To apply, submit the following information on http://mlb.mlb.com/dreamjob/index.jsp
1. A paragraph about who you are and why you love baseball
2. A paragraph answering one of the two following questions:
• Who will win the American and National League MVP awards in 2011?
• What will be the biggest MLB storyline in 2011? Explain why.
3. Links to relevant writing samples, i.e. articles, blogs or twitter feeds
4. Photo of yourself
5. Two-minute video showcasing your personality
6. Resume or relevant experience
* Compensation: Paid
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.