Ok, not to cut to the chase, but THANK GOD Amy is gone from the Biggest Loser. I don't think she is a bad person. However, I think she worked the least out of all the people there, and had a TON of weight to lose.
The reason why those people got into the position they were in was because they lacked discipline. When on a weight-loss reality show, the first thing you're supposed to learn is discipline!!! It's the only thing that'll help you to survive in the "real world."
Anyways.... So last night was the 10th week I think, and the final 9 competitors were broken down to singles. Every man/woman for themselves.
The temptation was disgusting. A chip worth $5,000 was buried in a pile of donuts. And when I say pile, I mean PILE. If the losers wanted a chance to rip through the donuts to find the chip, they had to first EAT a donut. All but Kae (she is a machine) decide to play. First round is 30 sec..., second round (and another donut) is 1 min...., third round (and a final donut) is unlimited time. After about 1 minute into the third round, Bill found the chip and became the winner for the week.
The challenge was sort of BS. So the losers were all going to take part in a "triathalon." They were going to bike 20km, run 3km, and swim 1km. The first 7 losers to finish the biking, got to compete at running. The first three to finish running, got to compete in the pool. BUT, if you finished sooner, it did not afford you a lead for the other rounds. That is the BS part. Kae easily finished first in the biking and running, but isn't much of a swimmer. Hollie (who finished third in the running) is a trained swimmer, and easily beat out Kae and Bill for the prize. The prize was a 24-hour trip home AND immunity for the weigh-in. Plus, the winner got to pick a second person to share the prize. Hollie chose Julie in a strategic decision, which I think was the right thing to do. However, this really pissed Amy off. Why she thought she was entitled to this prize is beyond me, and hence where the "whiner" part of my title comes in.
At the weigh-in, Hollie and Julie both lose no weight, which keeps them safe because they have immunity. Isabeau, Amy, and B all lose like 2 pounds, but Amy and B end up in the bottom two.
(Oh, and Amy "officially" became a member of the black team, and tried to give her red shirt back to Kim, which pissed Kim off even more.)
With three blue team members all there to save B (they all hate Amy because she is lazy and complains a lot), it was up to the 4 black team members to really decide who goes home. Julie, Hollie, and Bill all vote for B, and it comes down to Isabeau who, thank the lord, voted for Amy.
It was a good move all around. She didn't deserve to win because she wasn't working hard enough, and all she does is point fingers and complain about people being disloyal or throwing her under the bus. EVERYONE there knows she never worked hard enough (and maybe that was cleaver editing on NBC's part).
It's called PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY people... Like "I got fat because I ate a lot of bad food and didn't exercise." It's all apart of the process.
Think there is a market for a reality-tv-contestant-consultant???? I think I could make money consulting to-be contestants on the strategies of game play...
No comments:
Post a Comment