Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Biggest Booser

Well, I am not a huge booser, but Ren invited me to meet him at our neighborhood dive bar last night. With my empty stomach in tow, I chit chatted with "Bird dog" about horse racing and sipped a few Buds.

Before I knew it, it was 8:45 and I was missing Biggest Loser. So as quickly as we could, we finished our beers, and headed home. I turned on the TV (it's now 9:15) and they were already walking to the weigh-in! I mean, jeeze... 45 minutes for the weigh-in? Well whatever.

Here is the short short version of what happened...

Apparently the losers went on vacation to Jamaica, but still had to train and eat right and all of that good stuff. Black team, whose numbers weren't horrible, couldn't cut the mustard, so they were sent to elimination.

The twins sought to ditch Isabeau, though, that girl has some major pounds to lose. Isabeau and Hollie courted Julie and Jez in thier mission to axe Jim. Well the girls plan worked, and Jim was sent packing. While I still think it's a bit too early to ditch treats, this might have worked in their favor. I think Julie would have been the better target as she has only lost 19 pounds thus far, and just doesn't have that much to go. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... the first few weeks you have to get rid of the SMALLEST people... they have the least to lose, and you need to win your weigh-ins to keep out of the elimination room. Once you're down to a few people on each team, then you take out your biggest threats, since you're all capable of losing the same amount of weight... it's just a matter of determination and follow-through.
Bleh... need to eat my breakfast burrito.

-posted by Ariel

No comments: