Friday, March 21, 2008

Be A Part of the RemDawg's Fantasy

Just in case you haven't gotten around to opening your daily Remy Report, I wanted to make sure you knew there was still time to join Jerry Remy's Fantasy Baseball League.

I'm thinking of doing this if only to see what the RemDawg's team looks like. I bet he's got special commissioner permissions to draft himself and Dustin Pedroia over and over again. Or some code that if you enter it, you get Ted Williams' greatest season. You know he's a competitor like that. Who wouldn't want to"Win stuff like Red Sox tickets." Damn! He knows how much I like to win "stuff!" Somewhere Don Orsillo is cobbling together a team.

Here's where you come in. I need your help picking a team name. So far I've got
  • Eastern Clothing Companians
  • The Laughing Wheezes
  • Cigarettes Are Actually Kinda Cool
  • Second Base Feelers
  • I Hate You (Not Don Orsillo)
  • The RemDawg Sent Me. Why?
The leader right now is Gravity 1, Air Guitar 0

What's your recommended name? Leave your suggestions in the comments.

No comments: