Friday, March 21, 2008

Suddenly Suze is PISSED

I am skipping the pleasantries this week and going right to the heart of the matter.

I wanna respond to these SOB's (Son of Bostonians- I still can't curse because of Lent)

It was one time. It was in a moment of exuberance and passion. It was a beautiful day at the stadium and I got caught up in the emotion. I am of course a radio commentator but I am also a fan. Fans sometimes get excited. I will never let my emotions get the better of me

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS TRACY ULLMAN IS ON THE VIEW. SHE IS RIGHT THERE SITTING IN BARBARA WALTER'S CHAIR! SHE IS SITTING IN BARBARA WALTERS CHAIR AND SHE IS COMING BACK TO NETWORK TELEVISION. OH MY GOODNESS, TRACY....





sorry.....





see everyone on Opening Day...

See Suze's other blogs here.

No comments: