Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kids hate to fish? Add a rocket launcher

I never liked fishing. Just staring out at the water for hours. Waiting for something to float to the surface. My Uncle Dominic used to take me to do the same thing but at least we got to dump a body in the water and not a little hook with a worm on it. He would also buy me an ice cream if I promised not to rat him out.

To get kids hooked on fishing (PUN!) the people at Spinmaster developed the Rocket Fishing Rod.



I don't know if we are talking about the same thing, but I was always taught to catch the bush. The product even has the backing of the Ric Flair of professional fishing, 19 time champion Roland Martin. If I ever watched a second of fishing I'd know who the hell he was and might be impressed.

Look for other great products like the Rocket Deer Hunting Rifle that launches a safe, harmless styrofoam rocket at your target then opens up into a large hunting knife and stabs the deer in the eye.

No comments: