Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bizarre Promotions with the Minnesota Twins

I will admit. My two favorite shows on television not a part of the Law & Order franchise are the Travel Channel's Anthony Bordain: No Reservations and Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern.

I am such a tool that I actually have Zimmern's blog in my RSS feed.

Because of that, I know that on August 1 and 2 the Minnesota Twins and the Travel Channel will "team up to present Bizarre Foods weekend at the Dome," with Minnesota resident Zimmern doing a pregame TV interview and tossing out the first pitch.


$27 will get you "a ticket in the Twins' Homerun Porch, plus access to an exclusive pregame party which include some Bizarre Foods treats."

Any one who watches the show knows to be wary. "Bizarre Foods treats" no doubt means scrotum, penis, anus and intestines of some filthy animal that probably has a real "game-y" taste.


J-Red said...

That picture of Kirby Puckett (R.I.P.) in whiteface is in poor taste.

Hugging Harold Reynolds said...

Wow. That could be one of the funniest, off-color comments I've seen in some time. J-Red. You might appreciate our new TShirt.