Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HHR Founder Formally Expresses Interest in Jets Coaching Position

I want to give you faithful readers at HHR a heads-up. As much as I have enjoyed maintaining this site, when bigger, more high-profile oportunities are available, I must do what's right by me and my family. As such, should things go as I hope and expect, the site will be updated much less frequently, if at all.

So, I want to let you know, before you hear it in the media, that I am formally expressing to Jets owner Woody Johnson this week my desire to fill his head coaching vacancy.

Below is a letter I intend to send to the team's HR department by week's end. Thank you for your understanding and your continued support. I wouldn't and couldn't have done it without all of you.

-Ren

Click for a Larger View...

UPDATE! The Jets Respond!: The Jets Are Eager and So Am I

Follow us on Twitter @HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

1 comment:

John said...

As a Jets fan I applaud your efforts to do what is best for the team. I believe the fact that you have head coaching experience and also played the game put you ahead of our last 3 coaches - none of whom had coached at any level. Also your .500 career record as a player is better than any Jets coach has ever put together. I look forward to seeing you roaming the sidelines in 2009!!!