Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Ben Doesn't Have Twitter...or Cancer

"Which of you ladies wants to Tweet me?"

Recently Ben Roethlisberger wrote on his Twitter account:

I am sorry to all my friends cause I have not been on here in a while. As you may soon find out, I have been diagnosed with skin cancer. It is not too serious, but will need further (sic) attention. This has taken up most of my time. I will try to get on here more. I would appreciate your prayers!

Problem is, according to his agent, he has neither cancer nor a Twitter account. "Ben positively does not have Facebook or MySpace pages, nor a Twitter account! Any such postings are imposters and should be disregarded. We are actively working to end this problem with those companies."

So rest assured Big Ben fans. The rumors are false. Ben does NOT have Twitter.
Read more: "No cause for alarm: Roethlisberger denies he has skin cancer"

Follow us on Twitter
@HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

Have You Gotten Your BlogsWithBalls Tickets Yet?

No comments: