Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What was your worst gaming experience?


I had a bad gaming experience in high school.

I was playing a game, can't quite remember which, but I know it was tough and I didn't move my ass for an entire weekend. Not being a bright bulb I mistakenly hooked up the system to the bottom wall outlet. The same outlet connected to the light switch. My dad came in late night to do a 'what the french bread are you still doing up' check and flipped the switch.

I hadn't saved in a few hours. Gone. I think I shit a screen door. Never seriously gamed again. I do get the appeal though. Especially when you can play against other people online you've never met. Well, you need the right equipment for that, am I right?

To celebrate the new Mountain Dew World of Warcraft Game Fuel flavors (both are rather delicious), the Dew is giving away a butt load of prizes like laptops, keyboards, gaming gear and the kitchen sink every 15 minutes. Click that link, you wont be sorry.

What is HHR giving away? How about the Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset ? Big turds, I know!

It's a circumaural gaming audio headset designed for extended hours of gameplay with superior gaming audio, clarity and bass. The Razer Carcharias is a complete and comfortable gaming communications package that gamers can wear for hours on end. Naked or clothed. I'll even throw in a gaming notebook to keep track of your progress and to mark the number of chicks you schtupped in the past month. Do you write that out as ZERO or 0?

Here is the deal on how to win.

1.) Click here to subscribe to HHR. Painless.

2.) Come back to the comment section and tell us about your worst video game experience. It can be about anything. Shock us. Make us laugh. Make us cry. Tickle our nips with your thumb and first finger. Hehehe. Stop! In the “email (will not be published)” field, enter the same e-mail address of your subscription, so we know who the hell you are and that you aren't cheating.

3.) We'll pick the best story, publish it in it's own blog (big time bitches!) and you win the headset.

Deadline for comments is Sunday, July 26th at 11:59 p.m.

Get cracking.

Chris Illuminati is a part time HHR contributor and a full time idiot. Click here to check out his blog.