
Yeah, that works.
But then I caught this commercial about 100 times on ESPN the past few days.
And I think the same thing every time. Who are the saucy numbers in the bikini and purple top. I never ran into them when I was 14 hanging at Rock and Bowl on Saturday nights. (It's Jersey, show me something else to do.)
After some serious digging I found Diandra Asbaty. Not too as-baddy.
And a couple of the ladies on the tour aren't doing so bad in the looks department.
Asbaty seems to be the only one to embrace that she doesn't look like someone on the men's tour. I am kind of feeling Clara Guerrero, but Robin Orlikowski and Shannon O'Keefe aren't far behind. Can I get a vote on this one? Who is the best of bunch (leave a comment.)
I might start watching some broads handle some balls. And then catch some women's bowling.
-posted by Fat Willard
No comments:
Post a Comment