Horse racing pundits have jumped on the Dylan Thomas bandwagon as if he was dipped in the Jordan River by John the Baptist.
Dylan Thomas will enter the Turf Division as the heavy favorite by recently winning the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe, it's a big turf race in Europe. However, I never discount English Channel.
English Channel gives me fits. He has won for me, he has ruined it for me and he has let me down. I must be in the upturn of the cycle because I am feeling him right now.
Critics have suggested that he is a little off his game, but he made a sensational move in Joe Hirsch Turf Invitational and dominates the Monmouth track. My sense is that English Channel has been preparing for this race whereas Dylan Thomas has been training for the Prix. Dylan also flies in today from Europe for the race on Saturday.
I compare it to the story of most famous Dylan - Dylan McKay versus Brandon Walsh for the grand prize of Kelly Taylor. Two quality competitors looking to stud, but this season is Brandon's turn.

(If you are compiling your Pick 6 and have the change to spare I would select both, but this is a good race to select one horse to save some cheese.)
-posted by C.R. Dunbar
1 comment:
As long as he doesn't let anyone off the hook, it appears he will stay exactly who we thought he was.
Post a Comment