Thursday, December 13, 2007

We're Sorry, Jose


You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

Here's a look at names that were on the alleged "leaked" list (left column), as well as names actually mentioned in the Mitchell Report (right colomn), as published on Awful Announcing via Fred M. Common names highlighted. Interesting omissions.

(Note: Updated 12/14/07)

Click to view...

2 comments:

Michael J. Kaplan said...

Eh, they got the other Giambi on Mitchell's list too.

Benjamin L. Pray said...

Why isn't Jack Lalanne on either list? I mean that's an obvious one. Cuba Gooding Jr. too--he was on a 'roid rage through all of "Radio".