Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bonds' Grand Jury Testimony Unsealed


Greg Anderson has been loyal to Barry Bonds to a fault. His refusal to testify in the slugger's BALCO case has landed him behind bars, yet he remains silent.

On Friday, a federal judge unsealed Bonds' testimony before a grand jury.

For all that Greg Anderson has done for Bonds, not to mention all the blind support that San Francisco fans have given him, Bonds has some choice words for not only his trainer, but all you cracker ass crackers and Orientals out there:
...his answer to a question posed by one juror about Greg Anderson, the athlete's beleaguered friend and trainer. "With all the money you make, have you ever thought of maybe building him a mansion or something?" Bonds replied, "One, I'm black. And I'm keeping my money. And there's not too many rich black people in this world. And I'm keeping my money. There's more wealthy Asian people and Caucasian and white. There ain't that many rich black people. And I ain't giving my money up. That's why."
Game of Shadows' Mark Fainaru-Wada take on ESPN:




No comments: