PiggyBack. Literally
You may have seen the now famous picture of me with Father and the Umlaut. What you might not realize is that I am not being carried by the Umlaut, but rather I am carrying her! Using my superior infant strength, I am putting her back in the vehicle that brought Her Skankness to our peaceful villa.As you can see, Father and I are a perfect team, escorting a drunk and lightheaded Umlaut into a vehicle that will take her away from us at high speed. But every morning, there she is at our front door - passed out, oversexed, with several wallets and reeking of cough syrup. Think of it like the movie Homeward Bound, but instead of a cute dog finding his way home, its a retarded model with cocaine all over her face who can't be kept away.
Growth Note: Sucking on my pacifier actually pacifies others.
Picture Source: Flynet.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Tom Brady's Baby Has a Blog
With permission, we're cross-posting the blog of Tom Brady's baby. Who is "the growing child of Tom Brady & Bridget Moynahan. I read at a collegiate level and my organs are made of gold." What was that? I'm what? No, YOU'RE mailing it in! No YOU are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment