Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HHR Hugs it Out [11.25.08]


Video: Kid in wheelchair does back flip (Blog of Hilarity)

Maria Sharapova pulls off the slutty Vogue shoot like a pro (Bright Black Internet)

CBS Sports Acquires Rights to A-10 Championship Game (Eye on Sports Media)

10 Things That Will Make Chris Bosh Go Postal (Cuzoogle)

Miller High Life guy to sing national anthem at Vikings/Bears game Sunday (RandBall)

Harry Lughes Hits Game-Winner; Larry Hughes Still MIA (Not Qualified to Comment)

Let's talk about chicks man

Ashley Dupre's 15 seconds goes into overtime (Epic Carnival)

Tila Tequila showing off solid middle cleavage (Celebridiot)

Megan Fox looks unbelievable at GQ's 'Men of the Year' party (Observation Bubble)

Karolina Kurkova Named Sexiest Woman (MoonDog Sports)

Hot Tranny Tuesday: Single Ladies Version (AfroJacks)

Penthouse Pet Cali Taylor (The Bachelor Guy)


Be the talk of Facebook--for a reason other than your drunk pics (9 to Fried)

Pictures Of The Airbus A380's Ridiculous First Class Section (YepYep)

Heidi and Spencer invite Us Weekly but not their parents to their wedding (Gravy and Biscuits)

The Destined Dozen : Television Stars Destined for Greater Things (Gunaxin)

Top 10 Signs You Drank Too much (Banned In Hollywood)

Writings on a bathroom stall (The World of Isaac)

1 comment:

william said...

Then I go downstairs to get on my gray laptop and I hit the net. So I’m surfing around looking at what rapper/asshole, or whatever video I can get my hands on and I realized to myself… some of these industry people need hugs.