Monday, January 5, 2009

Hell, Their Father Defended OJ

So it should come as no surprise that the Kardashian gals love making face-time with athletes.

Khloe (and her commenting fans) went gaga announcing her "official" romance with T-Wolf Rashad McCants on her blog Friday:

As I'm sure most of you have seen, it's being reported all over the place that I have a boyfriend. Well I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that it's true... I do "officially" have a boyfriend.

His name is Rashad McCants and he plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves, hence my little FREEZING visit there with Malika a few weeks ago, not to mention my other random visits there! Rashad and I have been dating since July, but it only got serious within the past few months.
On behalf of the HHR crew, we wish those two crazy kids all the best.

Follow us on Twitter @HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

1 comment:

Scott @ WFNY said...

how many steps back did the photgrapher have to take to make sure she was in the shot?