Sunday, January 4, 2009

HHR a 2008 Weblog Awards Finalist?

The 2008 Weblog Awards

This afternoon I noticed a referral to the site from weblogawards.org and learned that we pulled ourselves a Philadelphia Eagles and somehow backed our way into the Finals for Best Sports Blog.

Update: We were made aware of a finalist blog in the Best Sports Blog category that appears to be defunct. Hugging Harold Reynolds was added from the standby list to the finalists slate. No more changes are anticipated, nor will removal request be honored as the polls are being built now. That is a labor intensive manual process that's very hard to reverse or modify.
We are up against some stiff competition and are flattered to be nominated.

That said, we hope once voting opens that our faitful readers do show us some love!

Follow us on Twitter @HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

4 comments:

Russianator said...

You have my vote. I wholeheartedly support anyone who politics for votes. Go Birds.

Ethanator1088 said...

You have my vote HHR! Good luck! HHR for president. Maybe we can get you into office before that Obama guy takes over.... What?.... Oh this is something totally different. Oh, OK. Well I will still vote for you.

Matt Clapp said...

Congrats, it's well deserved and I'll vote for ya. Good luck and keep up the great work.

MoonDog said...

Better be glad I'm not in the mix (yes, I'm delusional).

Congratulations! Dudes, this is great news and it couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people.

I'm voting you up and here's hoping you win it all.