Friday, January 9, 2009

TO in the Yard

Love it or hate it, Yardbarker is a repository for fans, athletes and bloggers alike to spout off about just about anything going on in sports.

To date, their main draw has been Eagles QB Donovan McNabb. As such, the place is infested with unapologetic #5 defenders. Anyone who dares speak ill of Donnie Mac can anticipate a fire storm of push back from commentors.

Well, this should get interesting. As if scripted by Vince McMahon himself, Yardbarker has landed someone as nutty as McNabb...who just so happens to be his arch nemesis and antagonist...Terrell Eldorado Owens.

Shocking, only 8 fans.

His first post...needling another former Bird, Cris Carter. And he's begging for comments!
"Hey Yardbarker... This is T.O. and I want to tell you this myself. People ask me what I thought about what Cris Carter said about me a few days ago. All I know is, if I'd been the one who had said that about him, what would everyone have thought?"
Needless to say, if TO utilizes this forum, bloggers and fans are going to have unprecedented fodder in going after the receiver everyone loves to hate.

I for one, can't wait.

Follow us on Twitter @HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

2 comments:

P said...

"Love it or hate it" ??

What's not to love about Yardbarker?

P said...

"Love it or hate it" ??

What's not to love about Yardbarker?