Tuesday, May 5, 2009

From the DC Bureau: Steeplechasing Is A Sport

OK so maybe drinking my face off on Friday night was a bad move, I was waaaay too hungover to go to the annual douchefest in the DC area known as Gold Cup. But a reliable source of mine just emailed in a few pictures of the event and I now realize this is a sporting event I should have been at. I didn't know what "Steeplechasing" was, but now I know it is an alcohol Olympics of sort where you a) dress in costume and urinate in public (Photo 1), b) consume mass quantities of fine booze (See photo 2) and c) chase babes with huge racks (photo 3, far right) in sun dresses around a race track.

I've attached photographic evidence to back up my claims and apologize for not being there in person to report live from the scene.

-Special Agent Blue Pulaski, DC Bureau

Exhibit 1


Exhibit 2


Exhibit 3



Follow us on Twitter @HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

Have You Gotten Your BlogsWithBalls Tickets Yet?

No comments: