Friday, March 14, 2008

Ladies and Gentleman...the Next President of the United States

Obama, Clinton, McCain?


How about this guy?

As reported in the New Hampshire's Examiner, in his forthcoming book Don't Start the Revolution Without Me! due out April 1, former wrestler and Minnesota governor Jesse "The Body" Ventura writes, "As I begin to write this book, I’m facing probably the most monumental decision of my 56 years on this planet. Will I run for president of the United States, as an independent, in 2008? Or will I stay as far away from the fray as possible, in a place with no electricity, on a remote beach in Mexico?"

Obviously this venture would require obscene amount of financial backing. So who better to bank roll the campaign then Vincent K. McMahon who pledged to back Ventura's campaign "100 percent, with everything I’ve got."

No comments: