Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ariel Dances with the American Idol

AI

So, last night I was able to finally take in some American Idol. And thankfully, I think this season worked out in my favor. I wasn't too jazzed about many of the people in the competition so coming in with only 5 left was probaby a good idea.

David Cook is definitely the best one, and hopefully America will agree. I think Jason Castro is boring and I mean, who needs another Jack Johnson or John Mayer? David Archuleta can sing, but he just looks like a baby, and what kind of album would he really make if he won? He should try broadway or something first... he has the voice for it. Anyways, hopefully Castro will be heading home, but fear it'll be Syesha eventhough she did well last night.

DWTS

Thankfully Shannon Elizabeth got sent home last night. I don't dislike her for any real reason. She is cute, and never really had a problem with her before. But her crying and overall whiny antics (she complained about an outfit that was made for her, and requested a new one) on the show just kind of turned me off. That combined with the fact that she was clearly too tall for ballroom dance, and has NO hips (must be easy for her to buy jeans.... BITCH), I mean she just wasn't fun to watch. At least she and Derek can now make their relationship legitimate.

So that leaves us with Jason Taylor, Cristian de la Fuente, Kristi Yamaguchi, Marissa Jaret Winokur, and Mario. I think the next to go will be Mario or Marissa, though I like Marissa. Hopefully Cristian's arm will hold up for the rest of the competition because is fun to watch.

No comments: