Wednesday, August 12, 2009

From The D.C. Bureau: Memo to Advertisers

I don't even know where to begin.

I was watching the Nats/Braves game last night when a Nivea shaving cream commercial came up, and in one of the cuts is a guy, I sh%t you not, shaving his chest. This is unacceptable. MEMO TO ADVERTISERS: WTF? I'm trying to watch a baseball game here, not an instructional video on how to look good for other muscly mens.

I failed in finding this actual ad online (probably for obvious reasons) but I did find something worse, from the same company. Not sure how to break this to you, but they offer actual lessons, lessons for shaving...well, everything.

(I went ahead and flagged it for repulsive content).



I did some more research on this company on the YouTube and found another gem...



Yes, that's right they offer a skin whitening cream. If only Marty Cordova knew about this back in '02.

I've now seen everything.

I'm officially getting all MLK on these fools and begininning a national boycott...at least until my private parts need another shearing.


Follow us on Twitter
@HHReynolds or Click Here to get HHR in your inbox.

1 comment:

Lila Brown said...

Yeah, that was a bit much, but hey- girls watch baseball too.